Wednesday, December 08, 2004

bread

ever since last week, i've had this immense craving for bread... plain, white bread... and i've been inhaling the stuff like there's no tomorrow. every night my grandpa comes home with a loaf of bread or a bag of buns, but it's gone by the next day so he has to buy some more. and when i say plain, i mean PLAIN... no butter, no jam, no filling... i love eating bread on its own. (it's gotta be white though.) maybe microwaved if i want it extra warm and moist. i figured i'd be over my craving by now, but no... far from it... i've eaten 5 pieces of bread and 2 buns so far today... and the night's not over! dunno what's wrong with my appetite these days. well, my sleeping pattern was 12 hours off a while back... i fixed that already, but it turns out i left my appetite behind... explains why i'm least hungry at noon and most hungry at midnight.

alrighty, i'm off to heat myself another bun.

No comments: