Wednesday, December 29, 2004

ciao

burned the roof of my mouth today. now i can't consume anything without wincing... boooo

3 hours to go and i'm still not finished packing... i suppose some habits will never change :P just wanted to make one last entry for 2004. the holidays are supposed to be relaxing but i've found the opposite to be true for me this year... which i guess isn't so bad, since the craziness has kept me on my toes. also occuring a lot... when the good keeps getting better and the bad just gets worse... but all in all, a fine balance ;)

belated merry Christmas and an early happy new year to all!

2 comments:

lynnie said...

aw grace why'd you have to leave me? why didn't you just tell me you'd move to b.c. so that i'd stay there? or why didn't you wait till I bought my ticket so that the two of us could chill in the philippines together? booo grace! Anyhow... are you hooked up yet? If you're bored read my blog. They're quite long but I try my best to make some of them funny.

mooah. hugs. kisses (but not french kisses. ha ha) just kidding.

i love you!
lynn

juice said...

heeey. it's been a week and still no updates, haha... almost all the recently started blogs seem to be deserted now. :D