Wednesday, February 16, 2005

a pointless entry

so i've been sick the past coupla weeks... a lot better now, but i did go to the doctor at one point. he prescribed some antibiotics that i ended up not getting... too cheap to buy medicine for myself so i left my immune system to do its own fighting. anyway, i was recently thinking about how i never bought my antibiotics (why would i be thinking that? i dunno, and please dun ask me) and that got me thinking about antibodies and i suddenly recalled a lecture in which the prof mentioned that we're born with all the antibodies (or means to produce them) that we'll ever need in our lifetime... or something along those lines. but i wasn't sure whether the memory was real or i was just making it up. i tried to google 'antibodies' but i've always sucked at online searches and there was too much info for me (plus not enough patience on my part) to sift through everything to find what i wanted to find. so i decided to go through my university binders... didn't even know where to start since a lot of my courses covered antibodies at some point and i couldn't remember which prof or what course... i leafed through as many binders as i had patience for, found lots of notes on antibodies, but i couldn't find what i wanted to verify. so yah... now i'm all flustered and confused (what's new)... i mean, maybe i did make it up after all... this is really gonna bug me now...

i told u this was gonna be a pointless entry :P

3 comments:

juice said...

haha, i like the entry, it was actually entertaining... :D be well.. i might be sick for a third time since new years :( or maybe it's just one long one

lynnie said...

oh grace... you and your pointless entries make me google. :D ha ha...
http://www.stanswartz.com/SwedenPresentation/ifgermsinsidesm.jpg

I looked up germs for you. ;)

luv ya!

grace said...

hey lynn :) thanks for sharing that germs pic... if only they were that simple to understand :P

tty soon!