Wednesday, March 23, 2005

mmm... chocolate...

i've always liked chocolate... but it's been a while since i've consumed it so voraciously or in such massive quantities. i have a stash of chocolate in my room that i've managed to maintain for those momentary cravings, but that stash is on the verge of extinction! i'm inhaling the stuff, seriously. i dunno what's come over me. and frankly, i'm a bit concerned as to where all that junk is going or what it's doing to my body... my insulin's probably going nuts with all that glucose in my blood... speaking of which, i read something the other day about the role of insulin in aging... crazy interesting.

but maybe for another post.

4 comments:

grace said...

ferrero is great... one of my favourites.

the other day i ate my heart out at korean bbq. that's because when i'm not craving chocolate, i'm craving beef. does that mean that i'm like every other girl half the time and then like every other guy the other half of the time? if so, what does that make me?

juice said...

grace, you're unique, you're not like every other girl.. but then, if i tell that to every other girl, does that mean they're not unique anymore? or they're just unique to each other? hehehe.. as long as i don't get into an argument on who is more unique coz there is no such thing.... :D

Mere Rhetoric said...

Grace! You and me both. For the chocolate cravings. Although you have always had meat cravings too, from what I remember! Kind of a "food craving" rather than anything specific.... :) You and your drinking leftover curry sauce oil...mmm............makes my stomach queasy but if it floats your boat!

Next time I make chocolate truffles, I'll call you up and hopefully that can entice you to visit me!

grace said...

J!! i'll never forget how that curry sauce went down my throat... mmm...

u actually make truffles?! i'm sooooo there :D