Friday, April 15, 2005

it's about time!!!

so after all these years of playing softball (since '97 i believe?) i finally finally FINALLY bought myself a glove!! holy crap, i can't believe i waited this long... it's amazing how being in a position of "leadership" can make a person do things they normally wouldn't do. anyway, i'm fairly pleased with my new glove. it was on sale at canadian tire for a little over $40... an easton, all black, 14" (yah it's kinda big, but i like 'em that way) and it's already soft enough for me to open and close, which is good cuz then i can hang on to the ball after i've caught it. and the glove fits well enough so that it doesn't go flying off my hand when i make a catch... i hope.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations! =)

grace said...

feels weird that we're not playing on the same team this year... this season should be very interesting indeed... for both teams :P

Anonymous said...

By chance do you still have that glove I lent you last year? or is it in the baseball bag? I hope I didn't lose it =(

Lord Ang

juice said...

hey Chris,

it might be in the baseball bag.. lemme circle back with Bob and them and check... looking forward to playing with you guys again this year..

thanks! :D

grace said...

i hope it's in the baseball bag cuz i dun have it here at home...

*crossing fingers*