Saturday, July 30, 2005

i HATE bleach!

let this post serve to remind me of the night i officially declared war against all laundry bleaches of the world! i have tolerated bleach up until today, watching it ruin the beauty of one article of clothing after another, but my discovery of yet another bleach stain--this time on my new favourite green shirt--has pushed me over the edge... enough to warrant this post!! NOTHING, be it living or non-living, messes with my beloved t-shirts and gets away with it!!! grrrrr!!!! bleach is an evil, cruel, heartless monster!!!!! i will NOT let bleach claim another victim from my wardrobe!!!!! if bleach had a neck, i'd be squeezing the life out of it right now!!!!! BLEACH IS THE ENEMY!!!!! DOWN WITH BLEACH!!!!!

5 comments:

Mere Rhetoric said...

i never use bleach..i just let my white clothes become a little gray... :P

juice said...

uh oh... which green shirt was it?

Anonymous said...

Try watching the anime "Bleach" it's sooo cool. www.animesuki.com

lynnie said...

awwwww. boo!

Let Jeff know which shirt it is he'll get you a new one

Anonymous said...

OMG I KNOW... i was just getting ready to wash my whites when the dog ran by and hit me. the cap wasnt on and the bleach went all over my favorite red shirt! the whole thing is now orange and i loved that shirt so much. they stoped making them a few months ago so now i cant even get a new one.