Tuesday, August 23, 2005

randomness

my mom walked into my room today, took one look at the mess, and made a very interesting association:

"...[as for] all the things you don't need... stop keeping memories; just throw them away."

if only memories were that easy to store or discard! i guess some people are just better at it than others.

speaking of memories... i have one that i'll never dispose of. just wanna make it known to the world that i beat brian, jeff and lawrence in a race up the Rocky steps in phila, PA :D no one can take this from me, ever!

3 comments:

lynnie said...

Whoo Hoo! way to go Grace! hope that you got over your little clothing issue!

juice said...

hahaha, despite what it would do to my reputation, don't lose your memories... those are the only things keeping me remotely 'sane'... :)

Anonymous said...

Not to sound too pessimistic, your post kinda reminded me of this.

As a collector of all sorts of items, I'm not quite sure how I'd react if all the things I own was taken away from me. =/