Saturday, September 24, 2005

my baby is missing!

no, not my hunnie bunnie baby-cakes...
no, not my cousin shanie baby-poo...

HUMBEE!! BABY, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!

my comfort, my confidant, my companion of 16 years...

I CAN'T FIND YOU!! WHERE DID YOU GO?!?!

i thought i brought her home from the retreat.
i'm SURE i brought her home from the retreat.
i was the one who checked to make sure nothing was left behind.
all this time i thought she was still packed with my blankets and sheets.
i can't accept that this might be it, that i might've truly lost her...

I CAN'T!! LORD, GIVE ME MY HUMBEE BACK!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha.. it's probably gone for good.... maybe you should get a new one.

juice said...

you can get a new one of those??? you mean it's something sold?

grace said...

that's the thing... I CAN'T! humbee's irreplaceable! i dun even know what store she came from in the first place... and this was almost 2 decades ago... and for some reason, everyone else in the world seems to think she's an ugly-looking thing, so i wouldn't be surprised if they stopped selling her kind a long time ago. *sigh*