Monday, November 08, 2004

mercy me

i was granted a week's extension for my midterm, woohoo! *celebratory dance* honestly, i dunno where i'd be without all the academic mercies (or graces) shown to me over the years. still in school and with a lower GPA, i suppose :P so i did go to class, and the speaker was awesome, as usual. i'll post my take every now and then about some of the stuff the course covers.

[plug - for anyone with even the remotest interest in missions, i HIGHLY recommend the Perspectives program... it'll tremendously impact ur way of thinking and living. classes are held at different locations... apparently, my group at Agincourt Pentecostal have it the best cuz we have volunteers preparing us meal-sized snacks... mmm... i won't deny that food is one of the reasons i attend :) ]

No comments: