Saturday, October 08, 2005

humbee update

someone in my house is toying with me..........

i came home today and found humbee on top of some clean laundry. when i asked my mom about it, she said she found humbee in the 'green' pile to be washed. (fyi, humbee is half yellow-orange, half purple.) i personally sorted out the laundry myself, and humbee was NOT in any of the piles as of last night. now, i was very very public about my search for humbee... looked everywhere, asked everyone... my whole house knew i was upset that she was missing. so someone must've secretly sneaked her into the laundry. the question is: WHO??? there are 11 of us plus a baby... everyone is suspect.

there was this one time i couldn't find my white puma sneakers. i ransacked the house and asked everyone about it, but no one knew where they were... one day, a few months later, i opened the shoe closet and there it was sitting on the top rack. no one admitted to putting them there.

and i know some of u are thinking this, but NO, i'm not hallucinating!!!

p.s. i'm really glad i didn't lose humbee, and i guess having her back is all that matters :)

3 comments:

juice said...

do not underestimate the baby or your own split personality... *cue spooky music* :D

lynnie said...

ha ha ha. oh grace so funny ha ha. man every time I think of you and your doll it makes me chuckle. You've had that thing for like 23 years now eh? 23 years and you'll probably keep it for many many more. What's your husband going to say when you pull it into bed with you? Won't he end up getting jealous or something?

oh grace! hee hee hee....

xoxoxo
Lynn

grace said...

16 years, lynn... :P

husband? what's that??