Sunday, April 30, 2006

MESSED

the weirdest thing happened to me. i woke up from a nap this afternoon with the DIREST NEED to eat. it was the most bizarre feeling. i had lunch right before my nap so i can't explain it... and when i say dire need, i mean DIRE NEED. i felt like if i didn't eat right then and there, i was gonna die or something. so anyway, when i woke up, i sat straight up and felt the greatest urgency to eat and so i jumped out of bed and dashed towards my tostitos and salsa. within a couple minutes i managed to stuff, like, 30 chips and a quarter of the jar of salsa down my throat. and no, i had nothing to drink... i dunno how i did it but i did, i was that focused on having to eat something. and then i felt i needed a meal, so i rushed down to my kitchen but there was no 'solid' food around, so i ripped open a bag of plain buns and started eating one frantically while i took out my mccain deep n delicious stash from the fridge, and then i proceeded to shove about a quarter of the container into my mouth before i "snapped out of it" a few minutes later. how messed up is that?! and yah, i felt sick immediately afterwards... what in the world happened while i was asleep for a couple hours that drove me to stuff my face with food?? i must've been dreaming. the million-dollar question is, what the heck was i dreaming about?!

my mom says i'm stressed. a lot of people eat when they're stressed. perhaps i am, but as for the *real* cause of this afternoon's crazy food rampage... i guess i'll never know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I was extremely tempted to pull some sort of quote from this :P

grace said...

heehee... any time, any time ;)